Active IQ Level 2 Gym Instructors Course
The Active IQ Certificate in Fitness Instructing (GYM) is aimed at individuals looking to start out in the fitness industry and work in a gym environment. Sitting at level 2 on the Qualifications and Credit Framework, It also provides access onto the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs).
|Course||Cost Per Head||Instalments|
|Active IQ Level 2 Gym Instructors Course||£950||Pay a £400 deposit & 5 monthly payments of £130|
|Level 2 Gym Instructor & Level 3 Personal Trainer combined||£2000||Pay a £400 deposit & 10 Monthly Payments of £200|
Travel charged at 45p per mile.
CALL US NOW ON 0330 053 9644 FOR CUSTOM PACKAGE
YMCA Awards/Ofqual level 2
To train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes within a gym or health club environment Objectives:
- To develop learner’s knowledge of anatomy and physiology and how it relates to exercise and fitness
- To develop learner’s ability to plan and deliver safe and effective gym sessions
- To provide learners with the knowledge to develop good customer service and the personal qualities required by the exercise and fitness industry
- To provide learners with an awareness of health and safety in an exercise and fitness environment
- To provide learners with the opportunity to progress to further qualifications in the exercise and fitness industry
Adults (aged 16+) wishing to pursue a career in the health and fitness sector as gym-based fitness instructors
- The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential.
- Attendance to a fitness facility would be beneficial but not essential.
The YMCA Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym) (QCF)