Level 3 Personal Training Course
The level 3 personal trainer course is aimed at anyone who has completed the Level 2 Gym instructor’s certification and wants to enter the dynamic and lucrative world of Personal Training. You will be offered immersion training which provides weekly training days with a mentor. These Immersion training days focus on preparing you for observed assessment and the real world of personal training.
|Course||Cost Per Head||Instalments|
|Level 3 Personal Training Course||£1250||Pay a £400 deposit & 5 monthly payments of £190|
|Level 2 Gym Instructor & Level 3 Personal Trainer combined||£2000||Pay a £400 deposit & 10 Monthly Payments of £200|
Travel charged at 45p per mile.
CALL US NOW ON 0330 053 9644 FOR CUSTOM PACKAGE
YMCA Awards/Ofqual Level 3
This course covers advanced cardiovascular and muscular techniques and Training Systems.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll learn.
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Programming personal training with clientsDelivering personal training sessions
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
The course is aimed at anyone who has completed the Level 2 Gym certification and wants to enter the dynamic and lucrative world of Personal Training.
- A suitable Level 2 qualification in Gym Instructing
- The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential, therefore a degree of physical fitness is necessary
- There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) and application of number involved, and learners should have basic skills in communication and application of number pitched at levels 3 and 2 respectively
You will be assessed with multiple choice exams
Upon successful completion of the course you will acquire the Level 3 Personal Training Certificate.